3 Hour Louvain Quad Adventure
We reach our destinination which is rated as one of the foremost South African 4x4 routes by Drive-Out and SA 4x4 Magazine, Louvain is also renowned for its hiking, biking, heated swimming pool, several large dams stocked with fish, quad bike and Enduro trails through the forest and mountains where indigenous fynbos, Brunia Albiflora, Red Robe Proteas, Long Toms, Winter Reds and Inca Golds, and bushman cave-paintings may be found. From the summit of Duiwelsberg the Knysna Heads can be seen on a clear day.
After arriving at our destinination a briefing and orientation takes place prior to being kitted out with all riding gear i.e. helmets, goggles, etc.
Now the adventure truely begins as you slowly start the Quad Adventure and gain confidence and experience the higher we go. We spend the time "playing" in "Natures Garden".
There are trails for all levels of skill and our very experienced host will ensure this day is a day you will never forget!
This tour includes:
- Fully inclusive hire of the Yamaha, Grizzly 125cc Full Automatic quad bikes
- All riding gear including helmets and goggles
- Picnic Lunch and drinks (non alcoholic)
- All fuel and lubricants
- Public liability and emergency evacuation
- Medical rescue
- Professional Guide
- All permits and concessions
- R780 p/p (Low Season)
- R980 p/p (High Season - 28/11 to 01/02 & Easter Weekend)
- Minimum of 4 quads to book a tour
- Maximum of 10 quads per tour
- The Old Farmhouse (sleeps 6-8) - Price on request
- Bessie's & Joseph's (each sleeps 2) - Price on request
- The Snooker House (sleeps 4-6) - Price on request
- The Haybarn (sleeps 2-4) - Price on request
- Quad Adventure Photos: R50 per CD
|Gallery - 3 Hour - Louvain Quad Adventure|
|<back to the top>|